To join HWTN or for further information, please contact email@example.com or click a link below to download a membership form or to register online.
Our annual membership period runs from Oct.1 to Sept. 30.
Benefits of membership
- Learn about neighborhood issues.
- Voice your concerns about issues affecting the neighborhood.
- Meet district residents at monthly meetings and social events.
- Access information about valuable home improvement tax credits.
- Participate in historic preservation efforts.
- Help preserve our unique, historic residential neighborhood and quality of life
- Get our annual Membership Directory, listing contact info for neighbors who have joined HWTN (if you’re a member and need a copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Receive a complimentary copy of “The Heritage Guidebook,” written by architectural historian Russell Zimmermann. This out-of-print, 424-page hardcover book features photos and text about historical buildings in the Historic Water Tower Neighborhood and elsewhere in Milwaukee and Wisconsin. (Pick up your copy at a monthly meeting or contact us at email@example.com.)
Join (or renew your membership) today. Here’s how.
- Become a member or renew today by signing up and paying online
- Print out and mail in a copy of our membership form
Get a copy of HWTN’s Membership Brochure for more information.